Thursday, 25 May 2017

We Loves the 'Diff


When my Dad dropped me off at my university accommodation when I was 18, I never thought that Cardiff was going to be my permanent home.

I'd come to university with my suitcase and the thought that Cardiff was just a temporary stop over. But instead it's become my home, a place that's adopted and loved me as if I was a real Cardiffian. I have my routine, I'm a regular in coffee shops and farmers markets where people will speak with me and truly know me. It's a true community and I love this city with all my German heart.

Print by I Loves the 'Diff

What I love most about Cardiff is what an amazing and caring city it is.

Cult local superstars I Loves the 'Diff have partnered with St. David's Shopping Centre to come together and raise money for 3 local charities that work tirelessly with the homeless of Cardiff, providing support and care - the Huggard, Llamau and The Wallich.

They've done this by creating a run of limited edition Cardiff based prints, my favourites are Chippy Lane which brings back fond (but hazy) memories of chips at 3am whilst holding my heels in my hand. The other favourite is the red Cardiff Skyline, there's a little nod to so many Cardiff landmarks that every Cardiffian, where born and bred or adopted like me will recognise and know immediately.

So how do you get your hands on the final Cardiff Skyline print?

Easy - just head to St. David's on Saturday for the chance to get your hands on an exclusive, limited edition print. In return all you have to do is drop in a donation of at least £3 and you're good to go. You get a beautiful print and do some good. Win win! There are still some of the other prints left so just ask!

Prints are limited to a run of 1,000 and it's first come first served so make sure you get there early.

If you can't make it to pick up a print you can donate online via the GoFund me link which is here. All donations are greatly appreciated and will truly make a difference, the target to hit is £20,000 so please make it happen!

Diloch in advance for all the support!




| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

No comments

Post a Comment

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.